FREE FLIGHTS & ACCOMMODATION + £23.50 per hour tax free - OVERSEAS - IMMEDIATE START

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFL

Hello chaps,

I'm looking for an experienced plasterer to travel abroad immediately for about 2-3 weeks work. References required. Upon return there will also be long term work available in the UK (Midlands / Northamptonshire) with the possibility of also obtaining high level security clearance, allowing you to work throughout the world with us in other locations.

The overseas job entails two stage high build external rendering and repairs using a synthetic product with limited life span when mixed and applying in very hot temperatures and climate...30 degrees +; product is Sika Mono-top. Site conditions are challenging and interesting. Yellow fever inoculation is required for entry into the country. The rate of pay is £23.50 per hour / £235 per 10 hour day. 6-7 days per week. Tax free.

email me with your details and references on: enquiries@endslighltd.com if you are immediately available to travel to Africa i.e. this week if possible (w/c 05/0114) or early next week at the latest.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

John

Welcome mate but to be honest them rates at pretty much what some guys earn here and is the work dangerous ie is there a possibility you could be murdered or is there security?

Hi John.
Overseas could be anywhere?? Any chance of some example destinations?? Cheers

I wonder if anyone ever makes the end of the shift Ebola ,yellow fever ,murder ,heat stroke ile take my chances for 3 quid an hr less here in Blighty

Why not just use sh1t, like all the other mid huts?
If anybody goes, don't forget to tell them that it was Christmas last week.

Hi Chaps,

In answer to some of you questions....

The work is not dangerous and there is no risk of being murdered or indeed any security risks.

There have been 4no cases death by ebola

PPE is as per commercial British construction sites plus sun cream i.e. CSCS etc -

Stab vests NOT required :)

The location is in Bamako, which is the capital of Mali

Shifts are 10 hrs a day, all of our current team have served each shift and lived to work the next day

Yellow Fever is required as it in many countries, you may already have the inoculation. A list of countries and regions where YF is required can be found here: Yellow fever - Risk areas - NHS Choices

It's NOT ISIS territory nor sadly is it Donegal :(

I hope that's answered your questions lads. We have had a team working there throughout most of 2014 and after coming home for the Christmas break they are returning again today and throughout this week and next to work on the remainder of the job.

We would not be working there nor sending more people there if they were risk.

I hope to hear from more of you again soon.

You can contact me on enquiries@endslighltd.com. Leave your phone number and I will gladly call you back to discuss the job in greater detail.

Regards,

John

Hi Chaps,

The work is not dangerous and there is no risk of being murdered or indeed any security risks.

There have been 4no cases of death by ebola amongst the locals

PPE is as per commercial British construction sites...plus sun cream i.e. CSCS etc -

Shifts are 10 hrs a day, all of our current team have survived each shift and lived to work the next day

Yellow Fever is required as it is in many countries, you may already have the inoculation. A list of countries and regions where YF is required can be found by clicking here: Yellow fever - Risk areas - NHS Choices

I hope that's answered your questions lads. We have had a team working there throughout most of 2014 and after coming home for the Christmas break they are returning again today and throughout this week and next to work on the remainder of the job.

We would not be working there nor sending more people there, if they were at risk.

You can contact me on enquiries@endslighltd.com. Leave your phone number and I will gladly call you back to discuss the job in greater detail.

Regards,

John

Hi Chaps,

There have been 4no cases death by ebola

PPE is as per commercial British construction sites plus sun cream i.e. CSCS etc -

Shifts are 10 hrs a day, all of our current team have served each shift and lived to work the next day

Yellow Fever is required as it in many countries, you may already have the inoculation. A list of countries and regions where YF is required can be found here: Yellow fever - Risk areas - NHS Choices

We would not be working there nor sending more people there if they were risk.

Regards,

John

Are you sure that email address is correct John?

ill take the free flights and accomadation as long as its 5 star but i dont want the work when do we leave?

Hi Bubbles,

Yes that's the correct email address.

I received your email there and replied to you. You should have received the reply I sent to you from there.

John

Hi Bubbles,

Yes that's the correct email address.

I received your email there and replied to you. You should have received the reply I sent to you from there.

John

Wasn't from me........ but when I Googled that email address, absolutely nothing came up. :RpS_confused:

10 hours a day forget it especially for that money, if I ever did anything like that it would be on my terms not being told how many days and hours you need to do

Hello chaps,

I'm looking for an experienced plasterer to travel abroad immediately for about 2-3 weeks work. References required. Upon return there will also be long term work available in the UK (Midlands / Northamptonshire) with the possibility of also obtaining high level security clearance, allowing you to work throughout the world with us in other locations.

The overseas job entails two stage high build external rendering and repairs using a synthetic product with limited life span when mixed and applying in very hot temperatures and climate...30 degrees +; product is Sika Mono-top. Site conditions are challenging and interesting. Yellow fever inoculation is required for entry into the country. The rate of pay is £23.50 per hour / £235 per 10 hour day. 6-7 days per week. Tax free.

email me with your details and references on: enquiries@endslighltd.com if you are immediately available to travel to Africa i.e. this week if possible (w/c 05/0114) or early next week at the latest.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

John
When i first saw this post i thought somebody was selling flight with accommodation for £23.50 i only come on to book it :RpS_lol:

Have you you not got any jobs in Donegal then ? You can give me the accommodation cash and I'll stay with cooptaza . PM me

Sounds interesting, it would be a nice warm change and I fancy a different challenge but............I'll have to ask the wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.