Finding liquid screening work

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

North

Hi I've just started my liquid screeding company and recently done a few jobs but I looking for more work is there any agencies out there that find you the work I have heard of them, I'm in the London area any help would be really appreciated thanks

Hi I've just started my liquid screeding company and recently done a few jobs but I looking for more work is there any agencies out there that find you the work I have heard of them, I'm in the London area any help would be really appreciated thanks
Yes I've heard of them they are called wwankers :) or middle men or rated tradesmen

I agree but it's hard starting off and finding the work so at this point I'm looking at all angles or suggestions really

our local liquid screed com. fits the insulation, the underfloor heating and then pour the floor all in one day.

Same as all measured works. Prices are keen and the big boys will always buy at lower cost due to the huge tonnage they buy.

You gotta be smart to cut a deal I would guess. That means the legwork from yourself.

Rated people is shizzle. You be paying them for leads all week and when you get to the job which the budget has been decided by the customer you will find its underpriced by thousands

I've done a few jobs but just for builders I know but it's been slow really and wana give it a kick up the arse really and get the phone ringing

i would think that you will need to do traditional screeding as well as liquid to keep your self in work. or work sub contract for a large plastering firm and be willing to travel.
as for a decent rate you need something like an isocrete license so that you can lay k screed, as spec. from architects.

Status
Not open for further replies.