feb blue grip

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

christ

Private Member
morning all.... been working in bristol this week and got back last night...... covered in flea bites. any1 else had this problem before ha ha.

also any1 used feb blue grip yet.....

right.....ive bought a tub of this feb blue grip, cost me £29.00 for 10 litres. the guy behined the counter said its the best stuff they've ever used, so i'll keep u informed.

as for the flea's they were a right pain..... i couldnt stop scratching the whole time i was there.

right.... ive painted some of this stuff on a wall in one of the cupboards in my flat and basicly its blue matt paint with grit in it, but it say's to leave for 24 hour 2 dry before applying plaster. i think ill stick to using wba

yeah i'll be using pva if this stuff... dont dry back rock hard. gona see if i can get my money back. i thought feb products were of a high standard. i could put put grit in blue paint a sell it for £30.

am i aloud to say this...... cheers ha

dont think ive ever left bondit longer than 12 hrs lol......Kebab king used to add blue food colouring to his pva and throw sand in it and charge customers for bondit.........alledgedly lol

simplybesty said:
who really cares, i dont ;D

ha ha....... fair play some of u on here are a right happy bunch. if your not talking about plasting machines your not happy. cheer up will u.

i know u dont care... but the blue grip stuff dried back quite hard.. so its looking quite good at the momoment.

point is HOW MUCH WAS ITTTTTTT!!!!!!
is it cheaper than wba?
how big was the tub?
did it smell nice?
was the grit nice and fine or lumpy like my missus gravy?
::)

Status
Not open for further replies.