External Render on New Build in Bucks approx 170 sq m

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matkat

Hi

Am looking for experienced (goes without saying I suppose) plasterer to do external render on our new build. Not really sure whether to do traditional sand and cement plus paint or a one coat coloured render system. Am getting confused with all differing opinions online! Anyone interested in advising and/or quoting?

Thanks

email: matkat38@gmail.com

thin coat systems like weatherby , sto etc are very good(if applied correctly)6mm base coat with mesh , primer with silicone texture finish. do you need external insulation with regard to u values etc .

Too far for me, but I am a traditional sand and cement plasterer, what is the build construction by the way?

Hi

Am looking for experienced (goes without saying I suppose) plasterer to do external render on our new build. Not really sure whether to do traditional sand and cement plus paint or a one coat coloured render system. Am getting confused with all differing opinions online! Anyone interested in advising and/or quoting?

Thanks

email: matkat38@gmail.com

Plenty of info of advantages of all system if you do a search, im gonna lock this thread coz your details are up nice one for posting the job and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.