Expert advice needed (please!)

rt-w

Really appreciate any expert opinions on this please!

Semi-detached house and this is the outside wall. I think the damp might be because the outside rendering needs replacing (but I’m no expert!) I can’t see any obvious problems with it, but it’s very old.
The damp seems to be worse in winter/when it rains.

Does the rendering need complete replacement or are there any quicker/cheaper fixes?

Thanks for any help
IMG_4568.jpeg
IMG_4570.jpeg
IMG_4571.jpeg
IMG_4572.jpeg
IMG_4573.jpeg
IMG_4574.jpeg

All for the water damaged plaster needs to be removed . After the plaster has been removed, it needs a dehumidifier to dry the structure out.

Semi-detached house and this is the outside wall. I think the damp might be because the outside rendering needs replacing (but I’m no expert!) I can’t see any obvious problems with it, but it’s very old.

Does the rendering need complete replacement or are there any quicker/cheaper fixes?

Thanks for any help View attachment 76831View attachment 76832View attachment 76833View attachment 76834View attachment 76835View attachment 76836

Penetrating damp, possible leak.

Fix problems first, then let dry before replastering the inside wall you're looking at or you'll be back to square 1 before you know it.

Thanks for any help View attachment 76831View attachment 76832View attachment 76833View attachment 76834View attachment 76835View attachment 76836
Looks as though your window has sprung a leak.

Water - like God - moves in mysterious ways

Get a couple of people out to have a look. There's not enough info here for anyone to work with. Even a very small fault can have big consequences in this weather.

Get a couple of people out to have a look. There's not enough info here for anyone to work with. Even a very small fault can have big consequences in this weather.
So, just to be clear, are you saying that this is water damage, or the wrath of god?
If it's god could you please specify exactly which of the four thousand (4000) odd gods is responsible.

Looks like your head has sprung a leak !

It's that God of Water, the one with the trident thingy instead of a podger..think He/Her/It sticks it in walls etc to let the water inside.
Must get back to my whisky, Have a Great New Year You All !

few refugees and 6 bunkbeds will sort that