1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. luckylad

luckylad Member

Hello
    Can anyone tell me if vat is set at 5% on ewi jobs?

2. themucky1

themucky1 Well-Known Member

Yes it is pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Fish59

Fish59 New Member

Yes, you have to still charge it out at 20% and your suppliers for materials will still charge you 20% but if your VAT registered you then claim the variable back.

4. owls

owls Private Member

It's classed as energy saving work, so as any works of that ilk ie solar panels etc it's charged at 5% rate to the customer, its they incentive to the general public to carry out works.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. luckylad

luckylad Member

Many thanks everyone!

• Like Like x 1