EWI RENDERERS NEEDED

ah.... this is a good game, come on down to guess the system...
ill raise your parex and laugh in the face of Wetherby and plump for SAS

nice going mate.

you pas certified?
No bud I was until last month and haven't bothered to renew, too much cost and not enough funding to justify saying "I'm a PAS2030 installer" so sacked it off, you don't need to be PAS2030 to tender for Ewi works either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No bud I was until last month and haven't bothered to renew, too much cost and not enough funding to justify saying "I'm a PAS2030 installer" so sacked it off, you don't need to be PAS2030 to tender for Ewi works either

thought the mod would want pas 2030.

if you get a mod site down here id be interested in working with you on it

thought the mod would want pas 2030.

if you get a mod site down here id be interested in working with you on it
It's very rare I'd work outside the midlands nowadays, plus I don't like long running jobs to principal contractors, get in get the job done get out get paid before they can start thinking of contra charges

I'm not renewing ours either for the above reasons, the fundings completely died off. Still a lot of ewi work about mind privately financed, we've got a site for a housing association near catterick about 3000 metres due to start in October with no grants.

I'm not renewing ours either for the above reasons, the fundings completely died off. Still a lot of ewi work about mind privately financed, we've got a site for a housing association near catterick about 3000 metres due to start in October with no grants.
Nice little pick up that mate fair play