EWI job in Hackney

Members online

No members online now.

plastererwoman

Got an extension needing EWI render to start in January if anyone is interested in quoting. To get guarantee I need someone who's familiar with material and completed the course.

Thanks
Marie

@vfr12 might be able to help

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tag zolco. January is month I am planing to stay away from any tools, starting maybe mid Feb If I am lucky.I thought I'll be done by now for The year, but looks like it will be as usual - push till the last minute:confused:

Thanks for the tag zolco. January is month I am planing to stay away from any tools, starting maybe mid Feb If I am lucky.I thought I'll be done by now for The year, but looks like it will be as usual - push till the last minute:confused:
You can still might make it work for you, you never know.
Are you going back for crimbo or sticking around?

You can still might make it work for you, you never know.
Are you going back for crimbo or sticking around?

Going back mate, cancelled the first flight and bought second one . Can't wait:D

thanks for tag, we do not enter the emissions zone at £200 per day.
Don't blame you mate, I just been to job in Birmingham, great lead and great customer , just that b*****d traffic where the f**k does all these people go.. oh and lorry drivers lets not forget them Dicksplats

Same here decided today I gonna do a Clemo, having January off , :maraca:
Whoopy :rebotando:

And a happy new year :banda:

Stuff um :rebotando:

Don't blame you mate, I just been to job in Birmingham, great lead and great customer , just that b*****d traffic where the f**k does all these people go.. oh and lorry drivers lets not forget them Dicksplats

we have to pay a £200 per day penalty if we enter the London emissions zone. i did have one customer you said do not worry i will pay the penalty he thought it would be about a fiver! it is a pain going into London trying to work out of a car or on the train.