Ewi course

Members online

clivo

Hi lads , anyone recommend a good ewi course , we've done a bit and always get loads of enquiries, usually sub out the boarding ,but would now like to do all the work ourselves, cheers in advance. Area doesn't matter as willing to travel

Hi Clivo we at Plasterers 1 Stop Shop are able to supply Mapei they run courses every couple of months at their head office in Halesowen, if you would more info please call me on 07773 286659.

Regards
Dave Anderson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Clivo we at Plasterers 1 Stop Shop are able to supply Mapei they run courses every couple of months at their head office in Halesowen, if you would more info please call me on 07773 286659.

Regards
Dave Anderson

Done that one Dave , wasn't quite intensive enough, need to know a bit more like over eaves etc

Done that one Dave , wasn't quite intensive enough, need to know a bit more like over eaves etc
all major manufacturers got their own quick courses, probably better if you jump on board with someone for a few days or weeks will learn more than on a one day course, here`s a fair few about someone might offers you to jump on board as long as you not local to them

all major manufacturers got their own quick courses, probably better if you jump on board with someone for a few days or weeks will learn more than on a one day course, here`s a fair few about someone might offers you to jump on board as long as you not local to them
Always wondered if they really would do though, don't get me wrong but how many have actually done that ? I often see jobs advertised for guys on big council contracts on pretty crap wages but thought might be a good idea to take one of them jobs for a few months if needed to really have a good bash and find out all I'd need to know and get a little bit of money as well , maybe.

Hi lads , anyone recommend a good ewi course , we've done a bit and always get loads of enquiries, usually sub out the boarding ,but would now like to do all the work ourselves, cheers in advance. Area doesn't matter as willing to travel
if its just the boarding you need to pick up it shouldnt take no time at all to get the hang of.
yes there as a couple of dos and donts but when you get obsticals its mainly common sense

boarding is the easiest part.Its drylining only simpler.Keep boards flat and plumb,break joints and square reveals.Go by who ever system you use so you have your warranty and take photos

Found boarding the easiest as well, I've got an Enewall course coming up soon as wel, sny you guys done it with them? looked on here gear seems good?? offering FOC come to site so I can see it first hand on the job seemed the best way for me and the guys anyway :)

Found boarding the easiest as well, I've got an Enewall course coming up soon as wel, sny you guys done it with them? looked on here gear seems good?? offering FOC come to site so I can see it first hand on the job seemed the best way for me and the guys anyway :)
I done it, you get to drill and plug one part of a board then get your photo taking lol

Regards
Dave Anderson

How much mate ?
Only been doing roughcasting for 27 years so hopefully some bellend that has been doing ot for 3 month can teach me