Electric shock ⚡️ ⚡️ ⚡️

Anyone had one ??? ⚡⚡
I forgot I___I got one on Saturday ,off a cable on an overboard ——fuxin killed @ time .
However Tbh I am not sure if it’s the shilajit or the shock ,@ my energy level is off the chart ….

Anyone had one ??? ⚡⚡
I forgot I___I got one on Saturday ,off a cable on an overboard ——fuxin killed @ time .
However Tbh I am not sure if it’s the shilajit or the shock ,@ my energy level is off the chart ….
Only a lighting cable! try 3 phase out, that's a good buzz

I bet that fuxin hurts, if you are lucky enough .ha
It felt like I levitated a bit, my dad did it to me then pissed himself and said what you doing ya daft sod.
Old f**k*r said It shouldn't have touch it again

• Funny
Reactions: 000
Only a lighting cable! try 3 phase out, that's a good buzz
Standing on wooden steps F*****g soaked in water though, years ago it was. Trying to take off a light above a sink. The drill bit got stuck in the box so I tried to remove it ! BOOM !!! Threw me right of the steps and into the opposite wall. I swear there was smoke ! Felt weird for a few days after !!! A lesson was learned that day . (y)

Standing on wooden steps F*****g soaked in water though, years ago it was. Trying to take off a light above a sink. The drill bit got stuck in the box so I tried to remove it ! BOOM !!! Threw me right of the steps and into the opposite wall. I swear there was smoke ! Felt weird for a few days after !!! A lesson was learned that day . (y)

Yes, wear armbands

6F0365F2-65FE-44FE-8B4A-5A522CBB916F.jpeg

I have about 10 times, lighting, mains powered thermostat etc/ also had a whole wall go live before as electrician hadn't covered cables properly (I plastered them in).

It's always been a big thump for me, definitely gets the heart rate up but quite funny afterwards!

Anyone had one ??? ⚡⚡
Had loads over the years but none as big as the one you will get off a mains fence on a farm if your clothes are wet that hits you under the jaw

Reactions: 000