Eifs's

Status
Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
How it should not be treated, this was done on the side of a school in america and the kids have thrown sharp stones etc at it, like death stars lol
Eifs's

I recently worked in london and we stayed in shepherds bush and round the back of the large shopping centre its all eifs and either the kids or drunks have punched and kicked hell out of it you can see foot and fists impressions. what else is to be expected after all its soft and spongy

Every one must throw nails at celotex and make it stick in, i suppose its like that but on a bigger scale aint it lol

All them lumps clinging to it kinda remind me of the khazi on a sunday morning after a heavy sat night...

I wonder if dwarves stick to it if u chuck em up?

its definately the worst dashing job av seen.............:RpS_laugh: nowt some corrective training at goldcomb couldnt sort out i reckon

we used to make death stars years ago wen i was a labourer haha just get 2 stanley blades and interlock the w shape you get on the top then do that again with anouther 2 tape them together with leccy tape, then a 2p coin on both sides tape together again and throw it at someone

they should always go with panzer high impact mesh on schools but no one wants to pay the extra spec.

that looks like it has no render product over the top ? is that right

they should always go with panzer high impact mesh on schools but no one wants to pay the extra spec.

that looks like it has no render product over the top ? is that right

No i think that's finished mate, just Had cuts in the insulation before being rendered

we used to make death stars years ago wen i was a labourer haha just get 2 stanley blades and interlock the w shape you get on the top then do that again with anouther 2 tape them together with leccy tape, then a 2p coin on both sides tape together again and throw it at someone
and throw it at someone???? you should be locked up man are you mad? lol :RpS_lol:

u never met the people i worked with wen i was a lab haha, we never actually threw it at eachother just picked a target and see who could hit it, spread never got any work done cos he was a s**t hot shot, we would pick the most ridiculous things and he would hit it first time everytime haha.

And its for this exact reason that no schools or public buildings use EIFS any more at least under I believe 12' high.....also most high rise here now ...no longer use EIFS ....in there case the jobs were installed so poorly ...that the panels were blowing off the buildings in the wind....hahahah

yeah panzer mesh up to 2m but they just chuck projectiles higher a lot of high rise buildings stopped using eifs as he wind pull was pulling boards off and another problem with wind pull is that it would vibrate the mechanical fixings and also loosen the boards, parex maite allows you to apply 50mm eps without fixings to stop this but i think minimum is 60mm allowed here now for thermal transfer (Correct me if im wrong))

lafarge aquaboard with 50mm phenolic glued on it....problem solved. Even insulated it's still lighter than a cement board and just as tough once rendered( parex)

And its for this exact reason that no schools or public buildings use EIFS any more at least under I believe 12' high.....also most high rise here now ...no longer use EIFS ....in there case the jobs were installed so poorly ...that the panels were blowing off the buildings in the wind....hahahah

like the roof on the new saints stadium that blew off the other week - jam roles put that on too

I got a school with it on coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.