Different colours on skim coat.

Members online

Grisly White

I had a room skimmed over 2 weeks ago on top of a textured coating. After15 days, the colour shade is uneven and has remained exactly the same for 2 or 3 days now. It feels dry on the darker patches - no different to everywhere else. The lad who did the job did say there maybe a slightly "wavy" finish. Is this ok to apply the mist coat yet?

Attachments

• IMG_20240102_111501.jpg
    IMG_20240102_111501.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20240102_111519.jpg
    IMG_20240102_111519.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20240102_111527.jpg
    IMG_20240102_111527.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240102_111535.jpg
    IMG_20240102_111535.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 35
even from the images the whole job looks shite......must be even worse in the flesh

my guess is you've been site slagged

My guess is you've been shafted by a checkaturd noseybook domestic chancer. Why would a site lad entertain that pigshit. Turdpak ?? HA HA
that's a quick cheap n nasty weekend/evening site shite job with no comebacks.. back on murdering new builds on monday morning...no self-respecting reputable domestic would leave shite like that

that's a quick cheap n nasty weekend/evening site shite job with no comebacks.. back on murdering new builds on monday morning...no self-respecting reputable domestic would leave shite like that
b*ll***s there the main culprits. Them dickheads with sign written vans with all what they do splattered all over it . Not a qualification to there fooking name . Yeeee haaaaa nosey book warriors ha ha

Not rearly no I don't entertain shitty overskims . No need to I ain't got time of day for vape smoking dickies trouser wearing designer beard fukwits tbh turdy xx
you sound very bitter and resentful......hardly suprising really think i'd be the same if I was in my early 50's slagging like a YTS and being taken for a cnunt to fill the pockets of your paymasters some of which are probably younger than you are

#regretmycareerchoices

you sound very bitter and resentful......hardly suprising really think i'd be the same if I was in my early 50's slagging like a YTS and being taken for a cnunt to fill the pockets of your paymasters some of which are probably younger than you are

#regretmycareerchoices
The fellow we sub to is 65 years old . There's 15 of us o the firm all timeserved whodo all aspects. Why would-be resentful he's still o the tools himself here and there .BELLEND