d.i.y. s.o.s

Status
Not open for further replies.

melon

not seen many of these programmes, not sure if last nights was a repeat? but it was about a sparky that had had a stroke in his forties,
now not sure about everyone else but this programme struck a chord with me as my dad is in the same boat now,
it was amazing to see how many plasterers came forward to help!!!(based in warrington i think) anyways it gave me goosepimples to see all our tradesmen and women doing our trade proud!

much respect from those who took part x:RpS_thumbup:

that woman in it is quite fit :razz:looks a bit pouty sometimes, though, a touch neurotic :RpS_unsure:

The bit where he saw the toilet theyd got him. You could see how much it meant to him
Must be so demeaning having to get your wife to wipe your arse.

all that billy the spark ever does is ******* downlighters. ffs. my bother in law went to topgear. said that richard hammond was a right cuunt. wouldnt speak to anyone. smile gone as soon as the cameras stop rolling. back in his dressing room between shoots. right prima donna. said the other two were alright. just milling with the crowd talking about cars and that. midgets :RpS_sneaky:

all that billy the spark ever does is ******* downlighters. ffs. my bother in law went to topgear. said that richard hammond was a right cuunt. wouldnt speak to anyone. smile gone as soon as the cameras stop rolling. back in his dressing room between shoots. right prima donna. said the other two were alright. just milling with the crowd talking about cars and that. midgets :RpS_sneaky:
I know someone that knows him your right a waaanker full stop miserable c**t

I met jeremy Clarkson at charnock Richards services off the m6 about 2 years ago, hes a tall fella in the flesh, he was walking to his car a brand new range rover with some fags, id just pulled up in my mrs car, a range rover sport, I jumped out for a picture, which he did, then gave me a load of **** for driving a footballers wife car etc. I thought at the time, a put down by Clarkson, quality.

i would definietely put my self forward i like giving back to the community

With you on that and i am pretty sure most of the other guys on here would also. The way i see it whats a few days hard graft for free to help somebody out who has had things happen to them out of their control and been left in a really unfortunate situation . It makes you think that we don't know how fortunate we are sometimes:)

My seven yr old son always makes me buy homeless lads a sandwhich when we are out shopping. He has a good heart

I know someone that knows him your right a waaanker full stop miserable c**t

He was getting stopped by everyone at the NEC bike show a few years back for a photo (and I mean every few steps) and I thought at the time he had more patience than me.
And he is taller than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.