cscs ticket

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmplastering

Just done my cscs ticket today at 17;30, thought i'd failed but just scraped through i think. But what a loada b*ll***s, £17;50 for the test and £30 for the card which i havnt got yet. But more people making money for a plastic card. Oh well i do need it.....Too much reddddd tapeeee......... :(

just scraped through? i was told its a piece of piss to do. i did it in 8 minutes and my mate did it quicker he reckons, im thick though. our labourer failed it, saying that he is a labourer

steve cov said:
just scraped through? i was told its a piece of (french word) to do. i did it in 8 minutes and my mate did it quicker he reckons, im thick though. our labourer failed it, saying that he is a labourer
what i mean is steve i got some questions that id not revised or seen before. But what a con!!!!!

the only thing that i stumbled on was extinguishers. the rest i ran through the questions a couple of times and got them. dont know what score i got ???

jmplastering said:
steve cov said:
just scraped through? i was told its a piece of (french word) to do. i did it in 8 minutes and my mate did it quicker he reckons, im thick though. our labourer failed it, saying that he is a labourer
what i mean is steve i got some questions that id not revised or seen before. But what a con!!!!!

So in other words you didnt know the answer?

no i did, i mean when i was revising for it. i had to read over the extinguishers a few times.

steve cov said:
no i did, i mean when i was revising for it. i had to read over the extinguishers a few times.

That was for jm mate, also JM what kind of CSCS card are you applying for?

Is there a list of the questions online?

I aint getting one (as you know) I'm just curious as to how easy/hard it is.

pissed all over the tuch screen test 2weeks later i got ther card in the post :'(

i did mine a few months ago as part of the osat and didn't revise at all, but in the waiting room before going in had a quick look at a colour coded fire extinguisher poster..f.king piece of piss, total common sense. anyone that fails it must be thick as fook

flynnyman said:
yeh but your the only one stalking him ;)

i'm just doing my duty and making sure he knows what a knobend he is, and i'm not the one who rang him up offering him work ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.