coverage per 25kg multi finish

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

charente

hi,wayne here from derbyshire,new to this forum and new to plastering.
ive not alot of confidence,and worry when giving quotes,and get worse when the jobs about to start,my other problem is how far does a bag of 25kg multi finish go if you follow the two coat finish method???.:confused:

wayne again,the back ground is new plaster board,being very new to the this black art,would i pva the boards prior to skimming,i know this isnt a doctors surgery,but how do you get over the fear of doing plastering:RpS_scared:

ive not alot of confidence,and worry when giving quotes,and get worse when the jobs about to start,my other problem is how far does a bag of 25kg multi finish go if you follow the two coat finish method???.:confused:

Cant go wrong with 8m2 per bag ;)

A good plasterers can make a bag do 15 m2 if that all he's got. But general rule of thumb ".........I bag 10 m2 on a flat wall . Little less if you have beads to fill out

Use unifinish. marra , it goes a lot further than multi.....it goes from BG to the merchants, then to the plasterer, then back to the merchants and ends up back at BG.... now that's some metre coverage lol

u got that wrong fatty

it goes from bg to the merchants, then to the plasterer, then to the lid, then to the floor, then to the plasterer, then to the bin.

Hi Wayne, welcome! Do you work by yourself/for yourself? Maybe get a little experience on the job with another spread if possible. Will help with confidence and give you a bit more knowledge of basic backgrounds etc before you start getting your name out there? Each job is your reputation

yes i work for myself,and by myself,iam of a nearvous nature,but tried most things(trades)tiling i was good at,but i found it f****d my back up some,plumbing the same,plastering is some what more upright and it felt right,here's the rub guy's,
i actually live in france,south west near bourdeaux,plasterers are like hen's teeth,and the work is thin on the ground,but there is work,hence the reason i need the info,plaster a bag is between 12euro and 16 euro a bag,again info on how far a sack will go,many thanks for the info guys ace site,and a crack to know you all.

No offence mate but this site is for plasterers get yourself a start with a proper tradesman (good luck with that)

thank you carlos,all be an intensive plastering course,i know im no match for a pro plasterer,but birds of a feather!

I used to love that show ,the fat one ,the cockney one and the board jewish house wife one who loved a bit of the old in out,in out.:RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.