Couple of new trowels-/ @nela@refina

Nela midget plasticflex
Refina corner @3inch
IMG_4566.jpeg

Will tuck these up in the briefcase- aka—- @putztrowel case .

Them refina twitchers are s**t they snap on that little spot weld after a couple of days . Little nela looks good though

I'm not a fan of the way they're welded.

Every tool that's polish or german (stainless) seems to welded that way. Every thing I've had that's schwann has failed on them welds and two benson bucket trowels (the stainless ones).

But the refina one - has lasted me ok, (5 years?) good for tight work around architraves and fiddly s**t. Still seems solid.

might get one of them shite plaggy things for wife to ice cakes with......about all it's good for
Ha …….used it today ,got a load of 9inch bulkheads .-:this is up with the mediflex as 1 of the best ….. do not miss out

Nah,

Got it in 16"

Far too soft

Can't really do s**t with it.

Very rarely find use for it, I carry it for when you need something so flexible, like the odd problem winder that been tacked s**t or for ewi base and top when there's an issue

Plus they nick and catch like a b*****d.

Softer than plazzies

Nah,

Got it in 16"

Far too soft

Can't really do s**t with it.

Very rarely find use for it, I carry it for when you need something so flexible, like the odd problem winder that been tacked s**t or for ewi base and top when there's an issue

Plus they nick and catch like a b*****d.

Softer than plazzies
This trowel has its place eg. Today 9inch led bulkheads ,got to say it’s absolutely bloody perfect .

Looks great in my briefcase .aka .
Putz trowel case .