Confessions of a lurker

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ronnie was his probe..............testing the water/clay and all that ready for morph to pounce.........:RpS_unsure:

Ronnie joined in September 2010.........like nearly 2 years before the claymonster, so unless Paul's playing an extremely long game? :-0

He knows him marra doesn't matter who joined when he still knows him :RpS_wink:
Plus he's done the clay :RpS_wink:

Alright chaps, I met Paul about 3 months ago when I attended his clay course that was advertised on this forum. He's been ribbing me about being a lurker...

Alright chaps, I met Paul about 3 months ago when I attended his clay course that was advertised on this forum. He's been ribbing me about being a lurker...

so your the reason he binned pippa.......................:-0

hes big enough to look after himself ronny me lad haha.
were just winding him up but he makes it soo easy for us haha

Hi even makes me and Warrior look small........

errrrr........ OK warrior........

errr..... just accept that he can take a bit of banter - it pays to be able to take it on here anyway!

Lmao so obvious a set up.
So how long you known Ronnie then Paul :RpS_laugh:

Welcome by the way Ronnie :RpS_thumbup:
ps. how much did he pay you to mention the shittui product :RpS_lol:

Why you always picking on me Lee ffs and your spelling is very bad young man :RpS_wink: still spread the word eh! wait till next year they are gonna have Shikkui smileys :RpS_thumbup:

Why you always picking on me Lee ffs and your spelling is very bad young man :RpS_wink: still spread the word eh! wait till next year they are gonna have Shikkui smileys :RpS_thumbup:

Next year.....Shikkui won't make it that far marra :RpS_laugh:
Next year you'll be doing hemp plaster :RpS_thumbup:

Paul is not going to get into Hemp Plaster......... he struggles to smuggle mud through customs.....

that said - he is now set up in Holland...... hmmmmmmm lol

Paul is not going to get into Hemp Plaster......... he struggles to smuggle mud through customs.....

that said - he is now set up in Holland...... hmmmmmmm lol

Holland is cool man rasta.gif

Ronnie keep shtum! :RpS_sneaky: Nailswater will have you in the cells and interigated before you can say Jayne!! and we know what happened to her so be careful what you say :RpS_wink:

your goin to start having s*x with other forum members behind my back:RpS_crying::-0

Status
Not open for further replies.