checkatrade numpty

Members online

Is this not about making money earning a life of something we've spent years learning let's be honest if we can take it to domestic customers and give them a satisfying job that's what it's all about to be fair they pay better than builders and on sites on my opinion so why not

I did my I****n slabs round back of me house few weeks ago, when you join kitchen can you have a look see if there is any block paving/slabbing jobs for me ?... Might try that next year instead of plaster work.
:popcorn:

I did my I****n slabs round back of me house few weeks ago, when you join kitchen can you have a look see if there is any block paving/slabbing jobs for me ?... Might try that next year instead of plaster work.
:popcorn:
Bloody multitrader!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lol checkatrade works well down here... most tradesmen I know are on it and get most of their work from it.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Is that the certified plasterers scheme,I have just applied to join,what happens next??????
Basically they only pick the best plasterers in u.k and soon Ireland maybe as well, yes plasterers that's what I said , not a scheme for any old wanna be to get on , pure elite plastering membership,the cream of the crop,rise to the top, obviously if you want to fit kitchens and have a bash at tiling,decking,painting, driveway and roof cleaning maybe not scheme to apply for but if you wanna rob some poor member of general public of there hard earned money and pretend your a builder type deush bag then just do checkachump.CON instead

If I am struggling on a big ceiling will they give me a hand,,or wash out the buckets.
100 % mate there is a whole team behind all members who are there to help, give backup and create a general well being of membership.
In it, to win it :coffe:
Phone the rest,then call the Best :musculoso:

Basically they only pick the best plasterers in u.k and soon Ireland maybe as well, yes plasterers that's what I said , not a scheme for any old wanna be to get on , pure elite plastering membership,the cream of the crop,rise to the top, obviously if you want to fit kitchens and have a bash at tiling,decking,painting, driveway and roof cleaning maybe not scheme to apply for but if you wanna rob some poor member of general public of there hard earned money and pretend your a builder type deush bag then just do checkachump.CON instead
That's me out then :-(

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

It's that what makes it a joke, to be a member you have to apply yes ? So therefore they do not pick the best plasterers.

To be a honest if I was British gypsum I'd sack you off, because you @theplasterman and your outrageous statements are what is making it a joke just like uni and your stupid statements there also

I will hang on for my free van stickers and hopefully a contact number in case of any problems,only been plastering since I was released last month,not much work on at the minute.
Anyone need a hand around the East Midlands send me your ph number,own van and tools,thanks

I will hang on for my free van stickers and hopefully a contact number in case of any problems,only been plastering since I was released last month,not much work on at the minute.
Anyone need a hand around the East Midlands send me your ph number,own van and tools,thanks
Lol uve been plastering a month since uve been released from prison?

No,but if he needs a plasterer I'm your man.
From East Midlands, nice one, there is a few on scheme from midalands, worked with a few on projects , it's good like that , scheme isn't like these pay for leads sites to try and get work , all of the members have successful businesses already
:birra: