Chance for the 29,500

Members online

I think most come on for the banter but it gets lost in translation sum times its a keyboard and words wen ur joking etc some think ur being serious so a argument will snowball wen it wudnt if u was face to face..its hard for me as got no emojis aswell..its orite for you flynny with ur winking emoji lol..

Lol could be depends what you class as good money compared to outside work to much effort to earn inaide as much as you do outside

my eldest son who does site work thinks there is better money on the internals. does not lose any time because of the weather. the external scaffolds are never set up for rendering, and the piss poor site managers who say yes we have got 3 walls ready for you you can do the other one at a later date. oh we only pay out on completed properties, we are going to build the porches when we sell the property!

Keith I stay in the West coast of scotland rains 80%of the year lol travel to tbe East to do most of my work and a more or less guaranteed 5 days a week can always hang beads do a few hours in the rain as long as walls aren't getting wet spray for a couple hours or just enjoy ur day off lol

i think alot of people either work inside or out because its what they enjoy doing more and not just the money, theres lots of renderers who couldnt think of anything worse than plastering inside all day and the same the other way round,,

my eldest son who does site work thinks there is better money on the internals. does not lose any time because of the weather. the external scaffolds are never set up for rendering, and the piss poor site managers who say yes we have got 3 walls ready for you you can do the other one at a later date. oh we only pay out on completed properties, we are going to build the porches when we sell the property!
Nothing worse b
i think alot of people either work inside or out because its what they enjoy doing more and not just the money, theres lots of renderers who couldnt think of anything worse than plastering inside all day and the same the other way round,,
Very true

Keith I stay in the West coast of scotland rains 80%of the year lol travel to tbe East to do most of my work and a more or less guaranteed 5 days a week can always hang beads do a few hours in the rain as long as walls aren't getting wet spray for a couple hours or just enjoy ur day off lol
i know the game ,been spraying for 10 years now mate

Brilliant
Only having a laugh Dave ,

There is loads of people who view and like or dislike posts on here I'm just trying to encourage them out onto the thread :birra:

Think a lot are scared they'll say the wrong thing which I have done myself I'll admit....ONCE :risas:

There is loads of people who view and like or dislike posts on here I'm just trying to encourage them out onto the thread :birra:

Think a lot are scared they'll say the wrong thing which I have done myself I'll admit....ONCE :risas:
I know mate can take it love a bit of banter

Scared are you sure lol

"scared" is a strong word !lol most dont give a s**t what they say !i always blame the Vodka

I think most come on for the banter but it gets lost in translation sum times its a keyboard and words wen ur joking etc some think ur being serious so a argument will snowball wen it wudnt if u was face to face..its hard for me as got no emojis aswell..its orite for you flynny with ur winking emoji lol..
It's a wink or a kiss :) oh and a smiley

You do know if you put. ; And ) together it makes winking face? For f**k sake where have you been lol

image.jpg