can you help with my project?

JamieS

Hi I got plasterer in career guidance at school and I need to do a five hundred word essay on what its like to be a plasterer today and whether its changed from in the past i.e tools that I would use etc. Also are there any plastering heros or well known figures that changed plastering etc? Are there any pages like that on here that I could just reword etc? Thank You

Legendary ski jumper Eddie the eagle Edwards, just had a film released about him, is the most famous plasterer I know of. He was on diysos once.

Right....

old day plasterers would be doing fibrous and floating walls modern day plasterers cant float a wall and the chippies dab the walls...

Legendary ski jumper Eddie the eagle Edwards, just had a film released about him, is the most famous plasterer I know of. He was on diysos once.
Sorry to piss on yout bonfire he wasnt a plasterer neither was Ian Wright nor Sean Connery! !!

They may have been a plasterers labourer as was the fucktard from the fast show and the fat scouser on another supposed "comedy"

Wasn't Harry henfield a plasterer? I remember he did loads of money sketch but am sure I remember my dad telling me. Can't Google it in till they pay there taxes

Edit I spent a bit to long writing this just seen the other post's :sleep:

Eddie the eagle got his own plastering business in Stroud. Goes under Mike Edwards.
That's his dads business..ricky tomlinson was a spread..fat scouse frm royal family and that guy who used to be in Emmerdale 1 of the dingle clan and he's in this is England..or and tony Mahoney

Hi I got plasterer in career guidance at school and I need to do a five hundred word essay on what its like to be a plasterer today and whether its changed from in the past i.e tools that I would use etc. Also are there any plastering heros or well known figures that changed plastering etc? Are there any pages like that on here that I could just reword etc? Thank You
The guy who invented the multi finish formula

That's his dads business..ricky tomlinson was a spread..fat scouse frm royal family and that guy who used to be in Emmerdale 1 of the dingle clan and he's in this is England..or and tony Mahoney

Michael Edwards is Eddie Edwards real name. Guess his old man used the same name. Took the kids to see the film then read up about him. In one interview he says he'll be plastering and he can see customers thinking he looks familiar, he sometimes doesn't even mention who he is. Fascinating bloke and utterly driven. Says one day he could be off in Germany promoting the film, next day plastering a living room.

Michael Edwards is Eddie Edwards real name. Guess his old man used the same name. Took the kids to see the film then read up about him. In one interview he says he'll be plastering and he can see customers thinking he looks familiar, he sometimes doesn't even mention who he is. Fascinating bloke and utterly driven. Says one day he could be off in Germany promoting the film, next day plastering a living room.
I seen him on that diy sos big build and he did about half a day there and presenter was talking to him and he Said he worked with his dad and brother I think at family run business

What he went through to make it as a ski jumper is off the head, some footage of plastering activity in the film too, pretty funny really. Be interesting to see how he approaches plastering, probably s**t hot, such self belief.

What he went through to make it as a ski jumper is off the head, some footage of plastering activity in the film too, pretty funny really. Be interesting to see how he approaches plastering, probably s**t hot, such self belief.
Il watch it wen it cums on the net shud come on to stream soon

Looking at the question and all the answers in this thread I think this five hundred word essay on what its like to be a plasterer is done (y)

Well done every one

Yeh you talking s**t :)
Okay I will
1.plasterboard 1930 (I think ) being used more widely
2. Insulation has changed vastly in plastering
3. Different types of plasters used
4. Tools have completely changed
5.All of the above will change again soon.

Main thing thats changed is DowEgburds instead of Nescafe is favored these days and dont have to nick stilts from circus anymore !

just put it on fiverr jamie. might cost you a tenner to get that essay done by some bangladeshi using some spin program. plastering heros i would say manhillside, rwf, fibrehand7, kirkgiordianao. people whove changed plastering would be the speedskim bloke who should be knighted. truly. that fella who did the hawk holder thing, and british gypsum for unifinish and magnetic plaster.