Can i hardwall over blue grit?

Allan79

Hi so I asked for a kitchen wall which has no cavity to be plastered. Other side of this wall is external) Was taken back to original brick. Brick has been blue gritted but my question in this? Should bonding plaster be used or hardwall plaster be used to build back up to original depth over blue grit? Thanks for help before he comes back to finish job. (Personal issues)

Hi so I asked for a kitchen wall which has no cavity to be plastered. Other side of this wall is external) Was taken back to original brick. Brick has been blue gritted but my question in this? Should bonding plaster be used or hardwall plaster be used to build back up to original depth over blue grit? Thanks for help before he comes back to finish job. (Personal issues)
Who applied the blue grit??

As already stated, read duplicate thread.
B48A0EA2-6F04-45DC-AA4B-A4AE41FB507B.jpeg

That's why I'm asking? What's ipb? Not as though blue grit can be removed so not sure what should be done now?
IPB = insulated plaster board.
No need to remove blue grit if it's soundly adhered, just get a decent plasterer to dab the wall with insulated plasterboard.
Go for the thicker celotex boards and show the plasterer a plan of the kitchen so he can apply additional dabs of adhesive where wall cupboards etc will be located.

Question should be:
Is any gypsum based product suitable for going onto a single skin external wall?
Could @ChrispyUK actually be nearer the mark than most for the first time ever?