Buying tools

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the retort of a total douche.
You price to include the wear and tear, replacement etc of tools, your accountant will help you recoup some of the initial outlay being in anyway responsible for depriving a man of his livelihood deserves a beating or more, buying them has encouraged the thieves, no demand means no market, the question that raises is what standards & ethics do you follow when conducting & operating your business? Seems to me your arrogant & ignorant pond scum.
Welcome along graham,totally agree with you,supply and demand!no demand,no supply! Also have police officers in the family and told me if they caught a thief selling stolen goods to someone that the person who was buying the goods would be in more trouble so basically handling stolen goods is worse than the thieving itself.

Tools returned to the rightful owner now,im 50 pounds down and a bit more wiser.
ive learned from my errors.
apoligies.franco.

Bought a still saw,a 110v paddle and transformer,a hilti breaker and some other bits and bobs buider tools trowels,levels.
A friend of a friend from the local pub.
350 pounds.its good when a bargain comes along.
whats the best bargain you fellas have had?

Senco auto feed 20 quid , protmiter servay master £3 lol plus more ... Car boots ;-)

What happened did the bloke walk in pub and see his name on tools!don't know what's more funny you saying you've gave them back or its karma!your an insult to all plasters you joker!oh a nice example of karma is some s**t thieving your tools!But uou maybe lucky and he may return them!

Status
Not open for further replies.