Best Vans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not leasing mate or ? heard good things about it but like to hear first hand opintions ?
No problems with leasing mate. Tax efficient and all that. Just been leasing now since 2006 and it's £300 a month going out. There was enough money left after selling my last T5 and paying off the balloon payment, to buy the T4 outright. So no more monthly payments, plus I have a nice low mileage VW T4.

Last edited:
No problems with leasing mate. Tax efficient and all that. Just been leasing now since 2006 and it's £300 a month going out. There was enough money left after selling my last T5 and paying off the balloon payment, to buy the T4 outright. So no more monthly payments, plus I have a nice low mileage VW T4.

thanks mate , just thinking next time maybe i will have a look a leasing .

Tidy van that mate what sort of money are they now

Status
Not open for further replies.