Bank Holiday

Members online

I'm off on Monday... 3 day weekend (y)..
Whoohoo.....
Fair play 'enjoy yourself'...
oh and look who's on here next month jimbo.
And Bedouin soundclash aswell that'll be a good night i reckon (y)
Screenshot_2017-04-14-23-19-27.png

I believe his Mum got pissed and had a 1 night stand.
Poor old Joseph believed the whole virgin birth/son of God spiel.
Not too sure it would wash today with DNA testing?

A rumour plus time = The Bible.

Happy Easter.

Was that the conclusion for your theology PHD?

I wasn't but I'm proper tempted now.
be a Good location for the tpf 10 year party aswell I think.

Snap it up man...

Would be a perfect tpf doo for me tbf......
Mabye invite some Tilers too....

Get the rude boys outta jail:sisi:

Was that the conclusion for your theology PHD?

Just my cynical experience fella!

But you do need to remember this stuff was spread by word from village to village & handed down generations.
We all like to add a bit on to add a bit of sensationalism.
What would have started as Jesus sharing his sarnies with a crowd of half a dozen would end up as feeding the 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

I was working in a mosque a while back & the Iman was telling me they don't believe he was crucified?
So you need to get together and stick to a story to maintain any credibility.

I went to a C of E primary school and was forced fed this stuff from a very early age, and I don't think I should have been.
I was also told Santa comes down the chimney ... but by the time I was 9 was called a prat for believing it.

Just my cynical experience fella!

But you do need to remember this stuff was spread by word from village to village & handed down generations.
We all like to add a bit on to add a bit of sensationalism.
What would have started as Jesus sharing his sarnies with a crowd of half a dozen would end up as feeding the 5000 with 5 loaves and 2 fishes.

I was working in a mosque a while back & the Iman was telling me they don't believe he was crucified?
So you need to get together and stick to a story to maintain any credibility.

I went to a C of E primary school and was forced fed this stuff from a very early age, and I don't think I should have been.
I was also told Santa comes down the chimney ... but by the time I was 9 was called a prat for believing it.

Things like the feeding of five thousand and virgin birth are probably all made up I agree, but I personally wouldn't discount it all just because of this sort of thing. Which is why I bought the archaeological book. I went to Catholic school, we had mass every Wednesday during school time, a good proportion of those attending church I'm convinced don't have a true belief, just follow, like sheep, similar to those shopping in argos and buying Lyle of Scott t-shirts, surface dwellers never experiencing life.