Ashlar Render To Garage Conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

EViS

We've undertaken a garage conversion and now need someone to render around the new window (where the garage door used to be) and up to the existing ashlar render either side. Requires standard sand/cement render, approx area is 3 m^2. Will require about 6 ashlar cuts and a corner reveal to the window. Example picture attached.

External Window 001.jpg

We've undertaken a garage conversion and now need someone to render around the new window (where the garage door used to be) and up to the existing ashlar render either side. Requires standard sand/cement render, approx area is 3 m^2. Will require about 6 ashlar cuts and a corner reveal to the window. Example picture attached.

View attachment 2801
might be an Idea to mention where abouts in the world it is and how to contact you also a picture of the job with garage door in.

As @flynnyman said might help if we knew where it was to help?? Looks easy enough to sort out and plenty of good lads on here from all over the country so am sure one of us would be able to help?? :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
might be an Idea to mention where abouts in the world it is and how to contact you also a picture of the job with garage door in.
That would be a good idea in deed :)! The location is Tooting in London. Wide residential road with no parking restrictions.

That would be a good idea in deed :)! The location is Tooting in London. Wide residential road with no parking restrictions.

Hello EViS not being funny but, is evis your actual name cos i have only ever met 3 people with that name ?

Thanks for those recommendations boys. Is a minimum number of posts required on this forum before you can PM someone? I can't seem to send any of you a message. Otherwise, would you mind dropping me a message with either your email or number please?

Thanks for those recommendations boys. Is a minimum number of posts required on this forum before you can PM someone? I can't seem to send any of you a message. Otherwise, would you mind dropping me a message with either your email or number please?
Its best if you leave an email please evis.

It's 30 posts before you can send pm's bud

I don't really want to leave an email on a public forum, spam bots will pick it up in hours and my inbox will grow with even more junk! Could you send me a PM with your details instead please? I do believe I can read PM's.

Not sure where the private section is so I've setup a temporary email.

@johniosaif and @superspread, and anyone else who may be interested. Could you please send me a message on everyoneknowsdave (at) outlook (dot) com. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.