Are you shitting me??

Members online

First it was the Dickies work skirt now this b*ll***s!! If a teamed this heals with the work skirt I'd be falling from height while exposing myself on a daily basis!!

f**k**g hate trying to find work gear it's exhausting and expensive :(

I quite agree how dare they describe them as “ladies boots” very discriminating.

Now you have put the link up @Vincey will be all over them and will have his trotters in a pair before the weekend, and why shouldn’t he in this gender neutral world we find ourselves in.
You have a good point and I'd wager you also have a lovely set of legs for heeled work boots! :love:

They may suit some to be fair, Ni's just been showing me some women plasterers on Facebook talk group posting selfies at work with face of make up and obvious effort to get their tits in the shot o_O:rayos:

Why?? And on there of all places! You can't push equality and undermine yourself at the same time. Embarrassed me if I'm honest

They may suit some to be fair, Ni's just been showing me some women plasterers on Facebook talk group posting selfies at work with face of make up and obvious effort to get their tits in the shot o_O:rayos:

Why?? And on there of all places! You can't push equality and undermine yourself at the same time. Embarrassed me if I'm honest
If you’ve got it flaunt it, that’s what I do.

Wotchoo want equality for? Wouldn't you prefer money?

Remember this - there isn't very much that you can do to make money that won't make even more in a bikini.

Put it this way.... Do you think this gentleman has come to this carwash because he's heard what a good job the girls do?

988233-bikini-carwash.jpg

Wotchoo want equality for? Wouldn't you prefer money?

Remember this - there isn't very much that you can do to make money that won't make even more in a bikini.

Put it this way.... Do you think this gentleman has come to this carwash because he's heard what a good job the girls do?

View attachment 21022
Well that's why you're better self employed as a woman in reference to money and equality! Too cold now for bikinis anyway

What's this women working in the building trade!!!! Surely not;);) they should never of got rid of typewriter's:rayos:

Boots are my nemesis, they are either s**t or super expensive and usually don't stock size 4. Just found some little black tims for £30 see how I get on with them (y)
Thirty quid I understand why you don’t buy doc martens now, my last pair were only fifty quid mind you they have Beavis and Butthead on them but I don’t give a f**k better than 80 quid