Anyone ready to go back?

Members online

No members online now.

Tinytom

3 days into holidays and I’m ready to go back. On the brink of a divorce if I don’t get back in next day or 2.

If it weren’t for my little girl I’d be long gone mate. Just can’t stand the idea of another man bringing her up it would kill me. Or him

Reactions: Adz
If it weren’t for my little girl I’d be long gone mate. Just can’t stand the idea of another man bringing her up it would kill me. Or him
Shouldn't stay together for sake of kids been there done it many years ago you just end up been miserable and don't help the kids pal and your ya girls dad no f**k*r can change that!

Shouldn't stay together for sake of kids been there done it many years ago you just end up been miserable and don't help the kids pal and your ya girls dad no f**k*r can change that!
How old were your kids when you split up? Mines 4 and I think it would devestate her. Plus we’d have to sell the house etc I dont know where she’d live then how often I’d be able to see her been working 7 days a week there just don’t seem an easy solution

How old were your kids when you split up? Mines 4 and I think it would devestate her. Plus we’d have to sell the house etc I dont know where she’d live then how often I’d be able to see her been working 7 days a week there just don’t seem an easy solution

I'm in same boat mate...dont care what anyone says my happiness doesn't count to me I couldn't live with myself If I walked and turned my kids life upside down!!!

Still remember to this day my dad walking out on us I was 9 and was in a flood of tears clinging onto his leg as he walked with his suitcase.

Broke me

My lad was 4 he's 21 now we get on great can't stand his mother but feelings mutual she made it so hard for many years didn't see him till he was 12 nearly finished me off but there's somebody else that's right for everyone out there! I lost my second Mrs 6 year's ago through a bleed on the brain and I'm currently with her best friend who is lovely life's a rollercoaster bud but things can change at any point when you least expect it

ive just been summond round my.mums.for.cold meat etc.. it was a must be day for all family to be there as my mum never has us and kids together aparently...

walk in the door and my brothers other half sat there with her mum and sisters.... just invite themselves...takes piss

Looking forward to getting up early tomorrow and jumping the car and driving home....

Don't know why I put myself through this each year

Kids pick up on a toxic homelife as well..not nice fornthem to listen to the arguments or bad vibes either.. .been there and got t shirt...almost destroyed me hanging on...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ive just been summond round my.mums.for.cold meat etc.. it was a must be day for all family to be there as my mum never has us and kids together aparently...

walk in the door and my brothers other half sat there with her mum and sisters.... just invite themselves...takes piss
Bet that cheered you up, not

My old man stayed with my mum until by my sisters and me had left home and then he couldn't get away quick enough.
Home life wasn't easy, the atmosphere was piss poor a lot of the time.
He definitely didn't do us any favours being at the pub every day or out womanising.
Now I just feel sorry for him having stuck around so long while he was clearly very unhappy. It's like he had to put his life on hold until he was fifty.

Not seen my daughter for 9 yrs still see son . Spent a fortune on court fee,s but they said she old enough to make her own mind up. Now she changed her name and calls someone else dad. Son calls me dad and John at his mams . Gave house away for pennies and after all that their of to Australia to live in September. In end someone had to be better person and wasn’t gonna be her . Kids heads are screwed amd me making em stay would make it worse. ......I,m not religious but I worship the ground that calls her n her mutha

15143111587741054409082.jpg

Got plenty of jobs to do round the house. Little allotment to sort out. Greenhouse to clean, tyres on motorbike, out on the mountain bike, drive to clean, out with the family, mates to catch up with for a beer, indoor climbing, van to clean and prep for going back. Etc etc.
f**k work. If that’s your primary motivation in life there’s something lacking imo.

Got plenty of jobs to do round the house. Little allotment to sort out. Greenhouse to clean, tyres on motorbike, out on the mountain bike, drive to clean, out with the family, mates to catch up with for a beer, indoor climbing, van to clean and prep for going back. Etc etc.
f**k work. If that’s your primary motivation in life there’s something lacking imo.
Me n me mate got a allotment . Spent all summer sat at side of shed smoking cigars then decided we not got time for it

Back to work tomorrow, had a lovely time with the boys. Missus is starting to give me daggers because I'm getting twitchy. It's hard to switch off when your constantly busy, plus I seize up and drink too much

There isn't an easy solution, Pal. Kids don't take it hard so long as the grown ups behave like grown ups. The key is the woman not being a psycho and weaponising the children.

Not seeing much of your dad isn't an issue for kids. You remember that. My dad went to sea. Never saw him for months and months sometimes. It just made it better when we did see him.

There isn't an easy solution, Pal. Kids don't take it hard so long as the grown ups behave like grown ups. The key is the woman not being a psycho and weaponising the children.

Not seeing much of your dad isn't an issue for kids. You remember that. My dad went to sea. Never saw him for months and months sometimes. It just made it better when we did see him.
I think the majority of the problem is my parents are still together so iv never grown up with them together as the norm, don’t get me wrong they argued like cat and dog, I can remember my mum walking out no end of times but they always made up. I can only take so much though, the next argument will be the last regardless of the repercussions

I think the majority of the problem is my parents are still together so iv never grown up with them together as the norm, don’t get me wrong they argued like cat and dog, I can remember my mum walking out no end of times but they always made up. I can only take so much though, the next argument will be the last regardless of the repercussions

My experience of this is that it's better to walk away before you really and truly want to kill each other and can't possibly patch it up even enough to do important stuff.

But you're not going to listen to some random bloke off the internet and nor should you.

However, I respectfully suggest that you may end up wishing that you did,if things are really that bad.