Another one by the sea.

Staff online

Members online

Prefer caspers sweatys meals pic
Another one by the sea.

looks nice mate
I'm on housing association
feels like im trapped in a dark cave all day :crying: :crying:
I’m doing a site of 20 timber frame houses as well. There’s 6 social housing units which are very spacious and well finished. Alright for f**k all, I suppose.

I’m doing a site of 20 timber frame houses as well. There’s 6 social housing units which are very spacious and well finished. Alright for f**k all, I suppose.

my last 4 persimmon plots have been caves ....

off to the lake district in October do another 5 for tyson construction a bit more spacious.
then 80 starting in blackpool :crying: :crying:

stuck with them incase recession kicks in mate.
I know il be kept busy (y)(y)

off to the lake district in October do another 5 for tyson construction a bit more spacious.

No sign of a recession down here. Got work coming in for next year

Did you have any joy with that guy I put you on to Chris?

Pencil marking every
Pencil marking every fixing, dont look like much getting done too..

Theres good money in being a perfectionist in a finishing trade as most don't give a f**k. Looking at Tonys work and the type of properties he works on hes not working for peasants. Probably plodding along on a good £300 - £500 a day.

Theres good money in being a perfectionist in a finishing trade as most don't give a f**k. Looking at Tonys work and the type of properties he works on hes not working for peasants. Probably plodding along on a good £300 - £500 a day.

And yet he still can't get a sportsvan with go-faster stripes, on tick :endesacuerdo: