another local firm bust

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1903

its all going tits up for firms up in Aberdeen quite a change from 2 years ago the area was booming . Is it coz the local guys are getting cut by stupid prices from the guys doon south or the F*****g bankers there being ruthless . No cash flow tough s**t close the company down more guys looking for a wage more guys under cutting and more guys going under will it stop ???:-(

hang on mate there is plenty of jocks down here you do not hear us moaning learn to deal with it. The goverment is cutting the meat to the bone what do you expect. We all have to take a bite of this s**t sandwich sooner then later.

If anything the lads in the south should be moaning as most head south looking for work.

hang on mate there is plenty of jocks down here you do not hear us moaning learn to deal with it. The goverment is cutting the meat to the bone what do you expect. We all have to take a bite of this s**t sandwich sooner then later.

wasnt having a moan about anyone . I was trying 2 say its all a vicious circle and downwards. FOR EVERYOME.

You think it's bad now mate wait till salmon gives scotland it's Independence then you will really be up the creek without a paddle. If I was you mate I would apply to be english while you can before the rush starts casper already applying for his passport to be english. Hope things pick up for you mate and sooner then later.

lol
you know 50% of english men want 2 b scottish and the other 50% want 2 b white.Only a joke b4 i upset someone else . I hope it picks up for us all eh

You could be right there , as soon as you cross the border you know your in scotland St Andrew flags flying all over . Do you know of any spreads who work in a kilt a bit dusty I suppose LOL there you go you have kilts we have the morris dancers for feck sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.