alright chaps

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

el tel

just signed up to this forum ,been spreading for 30 years (16 years on the machine's in germany & spain) if anyone need's advice on machine's drop me a line cheers

have'nt used the ritmo but pft machine's are generally durable and reliable as it is a 230v machine i would only use it for internal work because for external renders you need more power ie 380/400v machines, also pft seem to have a good spares/sales set up in the uk.the machine i use is a putzmeister mp 25, great machine very reliable i bought a new one last year the one i had before broke down once in 10 year's and that was just a oil seal that rotted also a mp 25 break's down into three pieces so you can load it or unload it on your own although it is quite hard to do on your own.hope that helps you out.now a question for you i am still in spain at the moment but coming back to uk soon as it's dead here, can you plug into three phase electric(380/700v) power on site now as when i left 16 years ago it was strickly 110v only, cheer's Terry

Welcome el tel ,not another spray spread ::) there taking over the forum what next the world , have you not seen the terminator machines cant be trusted, it will all end in tears , tears i say were all doomed ,doomed ;D

church said:
Welcome el tel ,not another spray spread ::) there taking over the forum what next the world , have you not seen the terminator machines cant be trusted, it will all end in tears , tears i say were all doomed ,doomed ;D
You know you want one mate ;D

I do :'( but the lack of funds and the fact i dont know which way up they go. might go and pester grand one day when his in the area , see how they work . Was doing a couple of gables today with s/c bloody lovely day 100yards from the sea sun shining handsome

stop frightening me with the weather am really not looking forward to coming back to damp old blighty although pissing down here all weekend and cold today!

thats a first another country in a shittier position than ours :).......whereabouts in spain are you el tel ? whats the style like over there too mate it all looks tyrolean/roughcast

living and working around a place called Mora D'Ebre in Cataluya most outsides either sponged up machine render or scratch render or if done by locals sort of roughcast bodge or sponged up bodge i have done a few stone effect jobs but people all want cheap and quick so it has'nt really caught on. although had alot of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.