Advice on small patches which won’t dry/go

bdm95

Hi all, having a couple of issues with what looks like damp/condensation patches. No matter what I try they won’t go. The outside wall was damp proofed a couple of years ago, and the inside walls have been replastered, yet this still doesn’t seem to have solved the issue. Does anyone have any suggestions what I could try doing before I get another damp proofing company out?
I’ve attached photos

Attachments

• IMG_7251.jpeg
    IMG_7251.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7250.jpeg
    IMG_7250.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Hi all, having a couple of issues with what looks like damp/condensation patches. No matter what I try they won’t go. The outside wall was damp proofed a couple of years ago, and the inside walls have been replastered, yet this still doesn’t seem to have solved the issue. Does anyone have any suggestions what I could try doing before I get another damp proofing company out?
I’ve attached photos
DONOT let a damp company in your home

THE END .

Give us some more info- @ outside pics il tell you for free …

I’ve attached photos
Have you had the tumble dryer on?

Yes it’s a concrete floor.
The wall where the window is, is obviously an outside wall, and the other wall is where the kitchen extension is.
I’ve uploaded a couple more pics, of outside and of the wall where the main bits are.

Attachments

• IMG_7252.jpeg
    IMG_7252.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7254.jpeg
    IMG_7254.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
View attachment 75770
Is it pipe boxing from bathroom ?
No we thought something similar. But had a joiner cut part of it out and replace the bottom part of the boxing in and it’s just an empty cavity behind. I’ve no idea why it was put there when kitchen extension was built. But the patches have come back in the same places

When I moved in to my house a damp patch appeared on one of the walls shortly after moving, went to investigate outside and the mupet from sky nailed the cable to dpc all the way along gable wall, rain was bouncing off and getting inside. f**k**g jokers lol