Advice on options available

matt1386

Afternoon all.

Please could anyone advise, if possible from the photo, what options I would have for getting this house re-rendered ?

This would be getting done by a professional but I’m just trying to weigh up my options and see if it’s going to need to be fully removed or wether something can be done to leave existing rendering in place and still get a smooth finish.

The house has just been purchased. No damp / issues etc.. I just don’t personally like the look of it.

Thanks all

Attachments

• IMG_1270.png
    IMG_1270.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 63
Afternoon all.

Please could anyone advise, if possible from the photo, what options I would have for getting this house re-rendered ?

This would be getting done by a professional but I’m just trying to weigh up my options and see if it’s going to need to be fully removed or wether something can be done to leave existing rendering in place and still get a smooth finish.

The house has just been purchased. No damp / issues etc.. I just don’t personally like the look of it.

Thanks all
@ Remove the lot -@the real deal pro renderers

@ prices = full removal
Scaffold disposal of waste
@ install either thin coat or a scraped render …. @ roof @ fascia’s @ windows = @would need consideration …