Acceleration

Demon

hi lads using Webber pral m any one scratching off the next day yet and gcan anyone let me know of an exelerant that doesn't damage my ritmo l cheers

hi lads using Webber pral m any one scratching off the next day yet and gcan anyone let me know of an exelerant that doesn't damage my ritmo l cheers

Weber should be ok for same day??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOST accellorators will damage some of the wanter components if you use them regularly
maybe try a retarder instead as you use far less of this in comparison.
Ive seen a solution where a seperate running adapted water pump will actually add the required dose of accelorator direct to ur mixing pot and bypassing the main water flowing system of the machine

MOST accellorators will damage some of the wanter components if you use them regularly
Ive seen a solution where a seperate running adapted water pump will actually add the required dose of accelorator direct to ur mixing pot and bypassing the main water flowing system of the machine

I tried one last November on a cupful to a 330ltr barrel.

Took 3 days to go off.

Thanks can you let me know where I can get some retarder I'm in Lancashire