A good earner!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

Working on a job and got chatting with the gaffer of the place and mentioned to him about the bog being slow to drain and maybe worthwhile checking his drains. He asked if I wanted to do it for him and he would give me £xxxx. Three hours later and still blocked we agreed that he needed the professionals in to sort it out as all I could establish was that the drains were full of tree roots - some as thick as yer finger - and as one of the chambers was about 20 ft down and I wasn't climbing into THAT, there was nothing more I could do. I was washing down the drain rods and wondering what to charge him for an uncompleted job when he came over with an envelope and asked me to sign a petty cash form..........for £150!:RpS_thumbsup:

I think your in the clear mate.you tried to help him out with no thought of ripping him off.the fact he gave you £150 for 3 hrs work i think was a token of his appreciation.you didnt try to soft soap him,an these days is refreshing.nice one bubbles!

I think your in the clear mate.you tried to help him out with no thought of ripping him off.the fact he gave you £150 for 3 hrs work i think was a token of his appreciation.you didnt try to soft soap him,an these days is refreshing.nice one bubbles!

150 to pick up the soap lol things we have to do for a bit of extra cash

Mind you tho alot of blokes on here would probably just rob the place you know the sort of pervert goes through clients knicker drawers!!all from up t north!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.