6 Trowel Caddy, Ruggedised!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right hairybear...thats three who want one.:RpS_thumbup:...feck it i'll have one too.. but same as keiths...cock and balls on it:RpS_thumbsup:

this could take off mate

its nothing personal mate im just on a quest to get 1000 posts and have foook all of interest and any knowledge to pass on so just replying/arguing about owt until I get there!

come on you goto be honest though it is slightly homo erotic!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

cant see the homo erotic link......might be me :huh:

Can i put you down for a caddy then, got 2 on order already, with number 3 having a think you could be number 4.....:RpS_thumbup:

cant see the homo erotic link......might be me :huh:

Can i put you down for a caddy then, got 2 on order already, with number 3 having a think you could be number 4.....:RpS_thumbup:

foook it then mate il have 1 in pink babes!!!:RpS_blushing::RpS_thumbsup:

There's a saying in the fishing world, 'all the gear, no idea'.

Just thought I'd mention it, no particular reason though.

There's a saying in the fishing world, 'all the gear, no idea'.

Just thought I'd mention it, no particular reason though.

I know...... A proper spread wouldnt have one, need one or be seen dead with one......I know....... Would be happy to use a scabby bucket.....I know.... but as I stick boards to ceilings with insta stick......I suppose your saying is right!

Just remember this thread the next time you pass a s*p*r*lex or a plazzi over a job and there's a nice gouge in the blade...... you may wish you weren't a proper spread like me then and kept your little gems in a caddy .... Like me !!!! ;-)

ill put you on the waiting list then Andy ?

(Incase anyone is wondering..... The insta stick thing isn't true!.... Ask essexandy :)

@Hairybear actually I've used a toolbox for years, the only tools that go in a scabby bucket are my screeding handtools.
Only difference is with the sort of toolbox I use no one bats an eyelid when I carry it onto a job.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll be needing a bigger box for your pricework trowels, im assuming those little ones are your daywork set.
No doubt you have 40 inch trowels to put your 15 bags a day on......
To prove I'm a proper spread :)RpS_wink:) , see pictures below of a trowel caddy I've just hacked together.....after I wrecked a 2nd refina plazzi in a matter of months last week.

Its holds my 14 inch MT, s*p*r*lex and Refina plazzi, a 13 inch MT, a MT midget and an 11 inch nela stainless.....with room for spare plazzi blades......love it!

It's a real gem, keeps your beloved friends safe in any situation they're likely to end up in.....just launch it in the back of van, no worries!

If anyone wants one, I may be able to oblige :RpS_thumbup: .

Chicks dig Geeks fella, don't knock it!
Have you ever kissed a girl?

Have to admit very first thing I thought was, well **** me nice but if you've got time to do that you've got time to clean your floats :RpS_lol:

this is getting soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertising infringement I expect..... maybe the owner could enlighten you!

Must admit, t r o w h a w k makes the caddy look like a necessity!

Status
Not open for further replies.