4 day plastering course

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynnyman

Im thinking of running a four day plastering course in geneva it is free to someone who would like to mix up and do a bit of plastering all you need is a van to carry a few bags of finish, a tent for your accomodation, but may put you up in a hotel. You will be driving to geneva ( I will pay all the fuel) chilling for a few days going at a nice steady pace, you can have a few beers (i will pay) daily meals and evening meals (i will pay) maybe a bit of duty free on the way back (i might pay) and a friend for life.
Let me know xxxxxxx

Whats the dates?

Ive not sorted the dates yet, how many bags of multie can you fit in that buggy or has the missus still got that tiny thing? (i dont mean you) lol. Will need someone with a tranny sized van and reliable, oh and AA lol. i will arrange with trowelhead if he hasnt sorted it and we could go for a few days maybe take in some fishing or do a bit of watercolour painting or maybe go skiing (not sure if its available). You will get to see my gold card and maybe take a few pics to show your friends that they do really exist. Maybe fill the van on the way back with booze and cigs (but its your van if we get pulled). We could sing some songs on the way or listen to my lads CD on the way over, we could put it on repeat then on the way back we could sing it word for word it will be a great crack. Maybe even do a bit of skinney dipping................................maybe not or go visit the locals and be really abnoctious and start a few fights in the local pub................only joking im irish not english ;) we will get drunk instead and use the public toilets instead of the streets. So if anyones interested let me know (there will be no pay for this training but i might treat you).

Count us in :>

Roddy and Peg could be doing with an adventure flynny :>
and you know how good a cook Peg is :>>>

Status
Not open for further replies.