Spraying hardwall through ritmo

Ollie88

Got the ritmo L, had hardwall through it once and was lovely. Attempted it twice since and been a complete nightmare, clogging up and water coming out the end.

Very disheartening when on site trying to make a few quid.

Water set on 320, speed 10, all come through pipes gun fine, sprayed one wall, all good. Then it starts pissing out.

Rotar only had 60bags through it total, no maintenance.
Run off water butt and mains.
14mm cap

Can anyone give me an idea of what's happening.

I feel these electric machines are easy to upset, would it be better to sell and buy a diesel as when it all goes wrong on site you just look incompetent.

Got the ritmo L, had hardwall through it once and was lovely. Attempted it twice since and been a complete nightmare, clogging up and water coming out the end.

Very disheartening when on site trying to make a few quid.

Water set on 320, speed 10, all come through pipes gun fine, sprayed one wall, all good. Then it starts pissing out.

Rotar only had 60bags through it total, no maintenance.
Run off water butt and mains.
14mm cap

Can anyone give me an idea of what's happening.

I feel these electric machines are easy to upset, would it be better to sell and buy a diesel as when it all goes wrong on site you just look incompetent.
It will be clogged and set on the pressure plate, allowing water through but not powder,
You've got an hour/ hour and a half spraying max before flush out and clean, don't want to be stop starting, One man spraying and people on the wall, You can't do both.

It will be clogged and set on the pressure plate, allowing water through but not powder,
You've got an hour/ hour and a half spraying max before flush out and clean, don't want to be stop starting, One man spraying and people on the wall, You can't do both.
Does it need a soft rotor too?

There is an article on here by 'simply the best' describing how to spray hardwall all day with out washing out.

There is an article on here by 'simply the best' describing how to spray hardwall all day with out washing out.
malc, have you got your season ticket/executive box booked at portman road for next season,

malc, have you got your season ticket/executive box booked at portman road for next season,
Ipswich sold out for next season before the end of this season. It is only a small ground about 26,000. They are talking about putting another stand on top of the Churchman stand.
Us Colchester fans dont call it Portman road, we know it as Poorman road after their administration problems.

This happens to us within 10mins, spray a wall Thursday, then pissing out.

We stop, scoop all hardwall out of the hopper to find it stiff hardwall jammed up above the mixing chamber.

Not a soft rotar we were using and water on 350, too low? It did go through my head that possibly too low, however water above the mixing chamber must mean its coming in and going up above water inlet.. telling me there's enough water going in.

One thought was that water was getting kicked up, wetting the powder, then clogging and not allowing material to fall in, run speed on 8 maybe.

I want to solve this as we use hardwall alot and would be a shame not to be able to use it seeing as we have it. Can't just have it for basecoat and mono.

Do you have the water feed on top or bottom inlet on rubber cone?was told top one for rendering bottom for plastering.possibly why firing back up chamber,only ever used it for render myself so can’t 100% vouch for that info but worth a shot or asking somebody at Pft?