Zombie

Members online

My ex was like that , really bossy, list of things to do , thought she was in charge, feel for zombie mate , chin up, poor sod
I absolutely hate being told what to do. Sometimes I have to remind Si that I don’t march to the beat of his drum.

I doubt zombie is under his mrs’ thumb... he said he just wanted a break because he was on here too much. Really miss him shouting at people though! :ROFLMAO:

Phhhhhhhhh....

Piss & wind!!!!!

Proper G** thread!!!

Lol

Never got why blokes allow to be bossed about... I have always done what I wanted... sometimes I see it from janes point of view and do the right thing but most of the time I do what i feel needs to be done

I don’t know why anyone feels the need to tell someone else what to do. Si can be a bit naggy, it’s the only thing that can make me lose my temper. If two people are conscientious to each other and both get stuff done then everything else is details and not worth the negativity of nagging and making a fuss over

I don’t know why anyone feels the need to tell someone else what to do. Si can be a bit naggy, it’s the only thing that can make me lose my temper. If two people are conscientious to each other and both get stuff done then everything else is details and not worth the negativity of nagging and making a fuss over
Just keep picking his pants up and putting them in the laundry bin and everything will be fine!