Zombie xmcan i blame doors this time

John j

Mono Don
Eh
20190415_150123.jpg
20190415_130808.jpg

First thing customer asked was can I solid dot up to shoulder high. As he wants solid walls. Told builder he said tell him to f**k off.
Got to rough one wall and anyway

That's first time I done that style velux and doors. Profile round doors white and is joiner meant to have done it so I.ve a 2 mm to fetch skim flu sh with trim on windows

That's first time I done that style velux and doors. Profile round doors white and is joiner meant to have done it so I.ve a 2 mm to fetch skim flu sh with trim on windows
Take it the doors lock OK, not a fan of levels, did you plumb Bob to measure how far its out, top to bottom and a square of plasterboard to check its a parallelogram , take photo for any customer come back ,,,,, cover yourself

Dont window fitters set the hinge side of a door slighty higher so that it allows for it to drop a little
Glass is rigid, forces are transferred by packers so top. In tension, bottom in compression, shouldn't drop once set, other packers put in to keep frame neat around glass, under normal situations ,
glad to be wrong
Window force

Probably they mean its set at the higher end of tolerances

well blokes a engineer. Today they told me one of doors needs to be moved as it’s out ........why f**k**g why tell me know. .
Only a few mm as it’s out with brickwork. I couldn’t see f**k all .

well blokes a engineer. Today they told me one of doors needs to be moved as it’s out ........why fkg why tell me know. .
Only a few mm as it’s out with brickwork. I couldn’t see f**k all .
Day rate john not your problem, smile , agree , get paid

Tell them to get the bloke who put the fence posts up