Youtube wankers!!!

s**t like that should be taught.

Like how much work you do a day .wish I had ore sense when I was younger . Working late thinking of money . Back wishes I hadn't now . On naproxen diet this week
Stop working 4 peanuts then and have a different buisness mind-set and strategy.if your coming our with the ohh poor me I can't charge that in my area there won't pay shite

Stop working 4 peanuts then and have a different buisness mind-set and strategy.if your coming our with the ohh poor me I can't charge that in my area there won't pay shite
If you had 2 weeks off why didn't you book a fortnight away rather then come back and do f**k all for a.week . Our lass wouldn't even get cases out loft to go abroad for week.

If you had 2 weeks off why didn't you book a fortnight away rather then come back and do f**k all for a.week . Our lass wouldn't even get cases out loft to go abroad for week.
Well to amuse you I was at a friend's wedding at the thurs,fri so I chopped 3 days off my holiday.that suffice you peasent

I love how you remembered me saying I was having a week off when I got back.clearly in your head you ginger badger

what's your fantasy with John

your posts are annoying

get yourself together for fuucks sake

it's like my kids arguing

moron grow up

cuunt
Because he's a ginger scratter.do you think your posts are amusing? Posting photos of rooms skimmed in 1 go like your superman.funny thing is you think it's clever

giphy (59).gif