Youtube wankers!!!

zombie

Private Member
Whats with all these ego c**ts wanting to tell everyone how brilliant they are...for what reason do they do it?...surley everyone on sites and builders merchants call them c**ts and there aware...

In no particular order...

Rwf whatever nobhead (Territorial Army Nobhead)
Lancashire hobit nobhead ( Plasterimg for beiginers nobhead)
Austrialian nobhead (Alex Morley Nobhead)
Camp nobhead (Anthony Perry Nobhead)
Old c**t Stig in Dump Nobhead ( Plastering Org Nobhead)

What a buch of F*****g bellends teaching chancers that kill the trade for everyone!

Whats with all these ego c**ts wanting to tell everyone how brilliant they are...for what reason do they do it?...surley everyone on sites and builders merchants call them c**ts and there aware...

What a buch of F*****g bellends teaching chancers that kill the trade for everyone!
The world is full of Nobhead’s!
You’re welcome :LOL: :LOL:

It could be worse - they could all have private number plates! :eek:

That’s why the Crispy house diary isn’t on YouTube and is a premium rate site. Keep the chancers away.

pros only
Nonsense the house diary would be a YouTube sensation you'd have millions of subscribers by the end of 2021, in 2022 you'd be looking to be fighting Jake Paul in New York.
Think big mate.

Nonsense the house diary would be a YouTube sensation you'd have millions of subscribers by the end of 2021, in 2022 you'd be looking to be fighting Jake Paul in New York.
Think big mate.

got no idea what you’re on about Pauly

Cheers nobhead, couple on that list I did not know about.

Have you run out of your happy white powder matey?

Just been to b&q for the first time in a long time and they have the most ridiculous trolleys!!!

oh yeah, and YouTube weirdos are just lapping up all the dopamine that enters their system when they get a ‘like’ by diyers. And they have strange hungry egos

It's all about money . The more follower you get more people pay you to advertise

Just been to b&q for the first time in a long time and they have the most ridiculous trolleys!!!

oh yeah, and YouTube weirdos are just lapping up all the dopamine that enters their system when they get a ‘like’ by diyers. And they have strange hungry egos
What's your channel called?

They cant be earning that much money the silly c**ts are still plastering and cant even aford to price in labourers
s**t like that should be taught.

Like how much work you do a day .wish I had ore sense when I was younger . Working late thinking of money . Back wishes I hadn't now . On naproxen diet this week

They'll be earning a passive income so there not that soft..earn whilst you work. Plus I bet they never ever buy tools...just get them.sent to them to endorse.
Cant put a price on a mans dignity though and they have F*****g none...every c**t in there area are naughing at them and mocking them...there F*****g fools...

If they want respect from me i wluld want to see them running dozen of lads and multiple high end projects all at the same time not putting some poxy coving, skimling artex lads or there woooooo big 10m2 render out houses there c**ts

Cant put a price on a mans dignity though and they have F*****g none...every c**t in there area are naughing at them and mocking them...there F*****g fools...

If they want respect from me i wluld want to see them running dozen of lads and multiple high end projects all at the same time not putting some poxy coving, skimling artex lads or there woooooo big 10m2 render out houses there c**ts
Gis a job

They know they'll be getting all the likes from diy types. So they are appealing to their target markets...