Youtube Videos Learning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the apron :RpS_biggrin: Its like in the Texas Chainsaw. Hes been around for thirty years it says but his spotboard and stand looks older than that.

jeesus, looks like the trade has taken it's toll on him :-0 if he started at 15 hes only forty five

Have you ever seen stilts this big lads? Looks like a clown:RpS_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
your old timer has put up another vid @BobbyZ :RpS_thumbup:

5:15 :RpS_biggrin:

"Preparation is key. Do not panic! I am sick of chancers and coursers ruining my trade of thirty years. These videios show how it should be done. If you get a plasterer in and they do different, chase them!"

Wise words Mr Miyagi
:RpS_thumbup:

Adam Healey :RpS_sneaky:

Last edited by a moderator:
:RpS_thumbup: sounds like a yorkshire accent. deffo from the north as he correctly calls it a handboard

Does anyone actually put plaster in a bucket like that instead of tipping it in?
And be there all bloody day mixing in yellow buckets. 2 handboards and it's gone

Thanks Jurek. He looks like he has seen it all. It's strange sometimes to see others at work my own is a bit more orderly and a lot quicker but he is an old man and as long as it is all okay in the end. He looks like he has been doing it for fifty years not thirty. Does anyone know him?

no problems bobbyz. i'm glad i can help. i dont know the old geezer myself. adam healey does not ring a bell on here. not to me

:RpS_biggrin: Just got a notification for his latest video for scaffold and a ceiling. There is not much overhang with that board on the ladder. I don't think I would use that. He's agood old bloke though. He seems to know his stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.