YouTube celebrities slated.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottie5

Private Member
as they say celebrity is as celebrity does.
youtube Instructional videos make stars out of normal everyday folk but some of the critics comments seem almost harsh.
Fame is a fickle mistress it seems.

Screenshot_2016-03-01-19-42-00-1.png

"He hasn't even slept with a plasterer" :rayos: Ouch that's harsh.

Screenshot_2016-03-01-19-43-58-1.png

ten bags "it looks painful" :eek: wtf!.

Wondering who's tenbags could be? Scottie?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If you see any one called 0.5 bags then that will be me(y)

I know you haven't been on here or plastering for long, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed mate. So a bit of friendly advice. Don't go bragging and making yourself look good by making others look bad.

@Nisus doesn't deserve to have the p1ss taken by you claiming to do half a bag a day just to get one up on his 1/3 of a bag. It's not big, and it's not clever, you're not impressing anyone.

:D

I know you haven't been on here or plastering for long, but there are lines that shouldn't be crossed mate. So a bit of friendly advice. Don't go bragging and making yourself look good by making others look bad.

@Nisus doesn't deserve to have the p1ss taken by you claiming to do half a bag a day just to get one up on his 1/3 of a bag. It's not big, and it's not clever, you're not impressing anyone.

:D

Lesson learnt.....sorry @Nisus you're doing a stellar job and don't let anyone tell you otherwise:whistle:

One week with theplasterman and he now flexing his muscles on here must be all that unifinsh dust going to his head :risas:

One week with theplasterman and he now flexing his muscles on here must be all that unifinsh dust going to his head :risas:
I'm offended pagey....I'll have you know its been two weeks not one:numberone:

Status
Not open for further replies.