Your trade base

stuart23

Private Member
Signed up to this a month ago for doing quotes and invoices, amazing site! Easy to use and sends you emails when invoices haven't been paid, never been so organised with my paperwork and it's only 12 quid a month.

It sends out reminders to all the unpaid invoices, just have to hit a button. My paperwork was a mess before but this has helped big time.

It sends out reminders to all the unpaid invoices, just have to hit a button. My paperwork was a mess before but this has helped big time.

Fair play mate, worth it if it helps you, but I won't be parting with £12 a month.. that's 6 bottles of hopping hare :-0

Fair play mate, worth it if it helps you, but I won't be parting with £12 a month.. that's 6 bottles of hopping hare :-0
i bet after six bottles of hopping hare there wont be any invoices left unpaid, or th f---ers will be getting it :RpS_laugh::RpS_biggrin:

I'm using the Nisus Cash App for sorting my invoices. It allows you to frog March customers to the cash point to get squared up and its way cheaper than 12 large a month

Last edited:
Thought i'd bring this up, Ive packed in my job and going it on my own, Came across this and initially its great, Good looking quotes, invoices etc, One fault i noticed the is the "Markup" when pricing labour and materials, This bit is the mind bender - It doesn't calculate or factor in profit margin, And if you go by that your margin is less than you think,,, It's all a bit of a mind f**k for me, So anyone got an easy way to factor it properly, e'g excel or this thing im trying<< Just for reference i watched this >