Your opinion ;-)

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done it a few times but only on small raggles, never been a problem. Never done it on full walls, mainly because my arms cant move that fast

It will flash set, so if there's too much cement in it I reckon it wouldn't bond too well, depending on the mechanical key of the substrate :RpS_thumbup:

Depends how quick you want it to go off but a hand full of multi will reduce setting time a bit

I know the benefits but I keep getting told that cement will blow the gypsum:p

Yeh heard that 1 too, never heard or cum across it being blown ;), done a few bits with it never had ny problems, i like to stick with dirty water

Has anyone experimented with mixing other products that do or dont work. Tried m/f with easi fill once to see if it would go off quicker as it was the 20 min quick set stuff. Went the opposite and took an age to go off. It also turned it to a rubbery like substance when on the wall

Has anyone experimented with mixing other products that do or dont work. Tried m/f with easi fill once to see if it would go off quicker as it was the 20 min quick set stuff. Went the opposite and took an age to go off. It also turned it to a rubbery like substance when on the wall
Bonding with dab adhesive sets fast as fook.

I've often used bonding with a handle of cement when setting up beads ready to float and set with hardwall and multi in the same day. Never had any problems.

Lads were adding blue lenor to finish as a retarder for a while. Not sure if it worked but houses smelt nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.