Your first job on your own?

Don't you fancy working for another plasterer or in a gang to gain that experience, you've gone right in at the deep end?
Yeah mate I would have liked that but, with no real experience and being 30 no one would want me....

1st job completely on my own was when I was 14 during school holidays. Had always laboured on my dad and his mate on sats and school holidays and they always got me to paint on the first coat of tyrolene.
Me dad went to work in Dublin and told me to tyrolene our neighbours garage, paint on first coat and one coat of tyro to get it started.
Neighbour who was a district nurse popped home for lunch and went mental finding a 14 yr old kid doing the job. Presuming my dad had given her plasterers rate price for it :sorprendido3:

1st job completely on my own was when I was 14 during school holidays. Had always laboured on my dad and his mate on sats and school holidays and they always got me to paint on the first coat of tyrolene.
Me dad went to work in Dublin and told me to tyrolene our neighbours garage, paint on first coat and one coat of tyro to get it started.
Neighbour who was a district nurse popped home for lunch and went mental finding a 14 yr old kid doing the job. Presuming my dad had given her plasterers rate price for it :sorprendido3:
Ahhh those where the days..