your favorite food and snack

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAPPYAL

Just been reading some of the replies on here and I think some people need to live and let live. So I thought a lifgter thread lol. Whats your favorite snack in the da? Mine is probably nuts I ususally have a bag with me to nibble through the day. Cashews. Main meals I would say pasta dishes or chilli> Love fish as well have any of you had boquerones in spain. I could live on them:razz:

I try and keep cashews and grapes in the house with whatever other berries look like a good deal when I'm shopping! A proper Sunday dinner is probably my favourite meal but seem to get through loads of chicken with whatever else I fancy day to day.

quails eggs at breakfast for me, but the guys like a pat on the head and a lump of sugar after refusing to be fitted with nosebag thingies

Dont know about the quail eggs :RpS_lol: You sound a bit weird. Or the chips. But I could eat the rest of what you have mentioned and bananas are a good food to stave off the hunger and eating bad food

Dont know about the quail eggs :RpS_lol: You sound a bit weird. Or the chips. But I could eat the rest of what you have mentioned and bananas are a good food to stave off the hunger and eating bad food
Well post when you do know, until then it's a pat on the head and a lump of sugar for you :)

I munch on raisins, nuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds through the day :RpS_thumbup:

But me favourite is a steak pie from the local butchers shop :RpS_thumbsup:

Some of the stuff u lot eat just made me think of this

whats wrong with a buttie and a drink, been making sandwhiches latelly, buying a nice baguette some ham, tomatoe, cucumber, chillie sauce and mayo. Pepper and salt. cut in half and thats me mid morning snackl and lunch sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.