Your best Job Of 2018

Danny

Administrator
Lets see the pictures of your favourite project you have worked on this year :D

Since passing my course a few weeks back this is my biggest accomplishment! I put a ceiling on in room next door and was feeling super confident.. and ventured into this room.. chases everywhere holes in walls so scary but before i new it , i had the lot on plus ceiling in other room. Wet angles everywhere ahhhh scary stuff. How do you pros do it!!????

31C327E7-4C73-4908-AE4C-92FCA8D79B45.jpeg
D018CA3E-4E71-48AE-82C3-694FC3E72CFB.jpeg

Since passing my course a few weeks back this is my biggest accomplishment! I put a ceiling on in room next door and was feeling super confident.. and ventured into this room.. chases everywhere holes in walls so scary but before i new it , i had the lot on plus ceiling in other room. Wet angles everywhere ahhhh scary stuff. How do you pros do it!!????

View attachment 29494 View attachment 29495
Not bad for an improver :numberone:

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
im writing 2018 off work wise. Life goals for 2019..... bum about with as little responsibility as possible

Vincey

Private Member
Bands are crap , but this year has been all about ritmo for me , took me to long to get sorted but feel I’m nearly there thanks to my friends that have helped me loads , 3 more lined up to try get done before it snows
9152623D-A2AB-4EE5-8A42-778514D15072.jpeg

Conny roofs . I can’t sleep the night before when I have one of these to do . They honestly make me feel like packing the job in.
Looks a great job to do that 1

Attachments

imago

Private Member
I'm with @JessThePlasterer (not in the biblical sense!) for 2018. BIG changes for 2019 across the whole 'what, where, when, how, who' range.

There's generally way too much hassle involved at the moment for my liking.

I'd say the best job this year is the one we're on now.

Can.t say I.ve done owt impressive this year. Just same old

Love CBD
Love CBD