Young plasterer needed Redditch area

Bernardt

Looking for someone 18-25yrs to join a gang, who wants to learn all aspects of plastering on a self employed basis. All new site work, to include skimming, dabbing and tacking. Can be picked up/dropped off
ASAP

I'm 51 but I've got the body of an 18 year old. I'm very versatile and know my way around texting and tinder. I'm eager to please and willing to serve.
Best to text . Lee 07970208490 . After 11am please as I'm off this week and making the most of it

Good luck finding someone :D

Labourers looking for work and plasterers looking for labourers... must be the people as they are never in the same room at the same time :D

I feel sorry for the guy it's a good job opertunity for somebody and what's wrong with young uns these days just wanting to sit at home playing on x boxes wanking to Lara Croft etc???

Hi mate i may be interested in a job i did plastering for 10 years but gave it up 5 years ago when the credit crunch hit and work got bad i have recently been doing some of my own plastering work and I'm still pretty quick and work to a good standard I'm maybe looking to get back into plastering full time so could do with a few months on the Trowell to get fully up to speed I'm ,34 years old and live near Redditch hard working and reliable my name's daz my mum is 07528 698420 i know I'm older than what your looking for but could work out give me a bell if interested

Hi mate i may be interested in a job i did plastering for 10 years but gave it up 5 years ago when the credit crunch hit and work got bad i have recently been doing some of my own plastering work and I'm still pretty quick and work to a good standard I'm maybe looking to get back into plastering full time so could do with a few months on the Trowell to get fully up to speed I'm ,34 years old and live near Redditch hard working and reliable my name's daz my mum is 07528 698420 i know I'm older than what your looking for but could work out give me a bell if interested
Why you put your mums number? :risas:

@Bernardt Are you still looking for someone? I'm 26 and live in Worcester. Cut a long story short, couldn't get into the Navy, currently working on a site in Worcester labouring and had a little go skimming with the plasterers on site. Enjoyed it and want to get a trade. Willing to put the hours in as I know it doesn't happen overnight....oh ye and I possess a sense of humour as well.

If you're still looking or know of someone who is, I'd be very interested.

Thanks

@Bernardt Are you still looking for someone? I'm 26 and live in Worcester. Cut a long story short, couldn't get into the Navy, currently working on a site in Worcester labouring and had a little go skimming with the plasterers on site. Enjoyed it and want to get a trade. Willing to put the hours in as I know it doesn't happen overnight....oh ye and I possess a sense of humour as well.

If you're still looking or know of someone who is, I'd be very interested.

Thanks
Are you still looking for work as a plasterer

Hu mate we spoke a while ago ive lost your number im looking for full time plasteeing work just finished a big job if u get this give me a bell if you need anyone 07528 698420 daz

Hu mate we spoke a while ago ive lost your number im looking for full time plasteeing work just finished a big job if u get this give me a bell if you need anyone 07528 698420 daz
How old mate.van ,cscs.tools,what you been plastering and what can you do.,HONESTLY.!!