Young lad trying to get into plastering? Do have abit of experience...

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bron Tomlinson

Hi! I'm from the Wolverhampton area and looking to get into the trade properly.. I've been doing it since school and have had some bad experience with my first boss... My second boss was amazing he was teaching me and I loved it but sadly he had to let me go due to losing work over the xmas period but I'm a very eager lad and want to take the trade up properly so if anybody needs a lad to take on? My number is 07802 627739..

Please feel free to give me a call I'm from the Wolverhampton area.

hi there ......great to hear that your eager..best advice I could give you is this...if your having no luck with your local building college try hanging about at your local builders yard in the mornings ..even better go in and ask the lads/lasses behind the counter they will no mre than your nearest job centre......best of luck........I always try help young wanna be plasterers ...I was given the chance... its only fair I should pass the chance on.....

hi there ......great to hear that your eager..best advice I could give you is this...if your having no luck with your local building college try hanging about at your local builders yard in the mornings ..even better go in and ask the lads/lasses behind the counter they will no mre than your nearest job centre......best of luck........I always try help young wanna be plasterers ...I was given the chance... its only fair I should pass the chance on.....

That is great advice...

Hi! I'm from the Wolverhampton area and looking to get into the trade properly.. I've been doing it since school and have had some bad experience with my first boss... My second boss was amazing he was teaching me and I loved it but sadly he had to let me go due to losing work over the xmas period but I'm a very eager lad and want to take the trade up properly so if anybody needs a lad to take on? My number is 07802 627739..

Keep trying and you'll get a start somewhere,it's nearly impossible to get young lads with the right attitude in my neck of the woods.Best of luck.

I always say that's the one thing you can't teach is a good positive attitude. There are a few lads based near you on here and fingers crossed you get a chance :birra:

Call around your local large plastering contractors .....theres loads taking on apprentices now due to lack of trades men.
Were starting to see more n more young fellas on site now .
Good luck mate and may the force be with you.

Hi all thank you for your kind words about me I appreciate that especially of tradesmen.. I was wondering if you guys know any company's? Wolverhampton area? I do drive myself so I could travel abit aswell. Thanks again

Wolverhampton is an hour from me and were working an hour in the wrong direction at the min im afraid & the next job is the same sort of distance in the wrong direction...from experience i know that even the best of attitudes can't keep up 4 hours a day on the road.

Good luck tho bron

What part of wolves you from son?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.